W-357-3MP Ultrasonic Spray Nozzle Cleaners
Pulse Jet Cleaner
- Submicron level cleaning using higher-frequency megahertz energy with accelerated water molecules is possible, without damage to sensitive microelectronic devices.
- Applications include: cleaning of liquid crystal displays (LCDs), flat panel displays (FPDs), silicon (or GaAs,sapphire,etc.) wafers (post-CMP, pre-diffusion,etc.), photomasks, reticules and numerous other applications where submicron particle removal is required.
- The continuous use of clean liquid reduces the concern of the re-adhesion of contaminates to the part.
- Minute dirt is instantaneously removed with the high frequency oscillation.
- It is possible to wash even a magnetic head that cracks easily by adjusting the output
- Higher Frequency megasonic output of 3MHz offers smaller submicron particle removal capability.
- In the horn, the metal ion is hardly generated.
|Range of liquid temp.||20 - 40C|
|Transducer nozzle Dia||4.0 mm|
|Water Supply||0.9 L/min (Straight type connector|
|Generator Dim. (mm)||232W x 342D x 138H|
|Nozzle Dim. (mm)||29 x 35 x 92|
|Generator Weight (kg)||8|
|Nozzle Weight (g)||100|
|Water Intake||R(PT) 1/2 inch socket (Applicable tube size: outer dia. 6mm, inner dia. 4mm)|
|Output cable length||5m|
|Power supply cable length||2m|
|Protection circuit||Dry operations prevention cable, alarm output cable of 5m length|
How to order
If you need a specific quote, please request so by sending us an e-mail through "Request for Quote" by refering to the following part number or by calling us at 814-861-5688 (8:30am to 5:30pm EST). You can also directly place an order by calling us with your credit card information or sending us a Purchase Order form.