USW-334 Small Ultrasonic Cutters
|Generator||Oscillation Mode||Self-activating oscillation|
|Max. Power Output||20 W|
|Oscillation Frequency||40 kHz|
|Power Supply||100VAC +/-10% 50/60 Hz 30 VA
(we recommend the use of the VT-100J
converter for use in USA outlet, i.e 110-120VAC)
|Dimension W x D x H (mm)||134 x 127 x 71|
|Cable length||1.4 m|
|Protection Instrument||Thermal shutdown if temperature is above 70oC|
|Hand Piece||Transducer type||Bolt clamped Langevin transducer|
|Dimensions (mm)||D=34 x L=139|
|Cable Length||Output cable: 0.5 m (spiral cord)|
- Ultrasonic cutter using 40,000 ultrasonic vibrations per second with non-audible sound to assist in reducing the friction during the cutting process.
- Most improved version of Honda Electronics model USW-333. The new USW-334 includes the following improvement:
- Use of titanium for the horn oscillator.
- Improvement in the screw blade clamp
- Change of the blade design to a generic product to provide low cost on blade replacements.
- Increase on the speed vibration (about 20% higher than USW-333).